Day 1 : Tambolaka - Weekuri Lagoon - Mandorak Beach - Ratenggaro Village - Pero Beach
- Meeting Point at Tambolaka Airport (TMC)
- Traveling to Weekuri Lagoon. A lagoon with the fresh water. Feel free to swim here. Its blue clear water comes from the sea blocking by the rocks.
- Enjoy Mandorak Beach. A small white sandy beach, with cliffs on both sides, facing each other like a giant gate.
- Visit Ratenggaro Village.
- Sunset at Pero Beach.
- Check in Hotel.
Day 2 : Weekacura - Praiijing Village - Wairindng Hills
- Check out from the Hotel in Tambolaka after breakfast.
- Heading to Waikelo Sawah, a cave which is a large source of water that runs through wide rice fields. Enjoy the views while walking towards Weekacura, a beautiful river in the midle of rice field where we can swim and relax.
- Praiijing Village. The good thing from his village is tourists can do many things related to these houses like exploring, meet localpeople, including photography by take some good pictures from the view point.
- Traveling to Waingapu, the capital of East Sumba Region.
- The journey to Waingapu, East Sumba is indeed long and winding. However, if you arrive at Wairinding Hill you can enjoy a unique hillside view because of the beautiful sunset
- Dinner in Waingapu and check-in Hotel.
Day 3 : Tanggedu Waterfall - Puru Kambera Beach - Walakiri Beach
- Heading to Tanggedu Waterfall. It has a uniqueness in the form of rock reliefs. Scratches from former rivers to natural sculptures around the cliffs, make it one of the most beautiful waterfalls in Sumba.
- Savanna - Puru Kambera Beach. The beach is quite wide with a stretch of white sand. Not only the beauty of the beach, the savanna can also be enjoyed, especially because of the presence of horses that roam freely.
- Walakiri Beach. You will see some unique pygmy mangroves, a perfectly sandy bottom for walking and lines of coconut trees giving shelter. This beach is one of the paradisiacal place to be at sunset.
- Having dinner and back to Hotel
Day 4 : Waingapu Airport
- Check out from Padadita Hotel.
- Transfer to Waingapu (WGP) Airport
Price includes :
- 1 Nights Stay at Ella Hotel or Sima Hotel
- 2 Nights Stay at Padadita Beach Hotel or Kambaniru Hotel or Casa Kandara
- Car - Driver - Fuel
- Breakfast at the Hotel, Lunch and Dinner, Mineral Water
- Parking and Entrance Fees
Price excludes :
- Flight Tickets
- Personal Expenses
Cancelation fee will be charged with the following conditions:
- 50% of the total price for cancellation 30 days - 8 days before arrival.
- 75% of the total price for cancellations 7 days - four days before arrival.
- 100% of the total price for cancellations 3 days - one day before arrival.
Changes in Itinerary :
Please note that schedules may change without notice prior to or during the tour. Sometimes it rains in Sumba or something doesn’t go to plan, so we might have to change the itinerary. If, due to circumstances beyond our control, we are unable to offer a particular activity, we will try replacing it with a different activity of equal or greater value.
These booking conditions govern all bookings made with tour-sumba.com. Any booking made or order placed by a customer, whether through the company's website or otherwise, shall be deemed an offer by the customer to purchase the relevant package or travel arrangement subject to these booking conditions. By submitting a booking, you warrant and confirm to us that you comply with these arrangements.
If you have any questions, please contact us.