Day 1 : Tambolaka - Ratenggaro Traditional Village - Pero Beach
- Meeting Point at Tambolaka Airport
- Visit Ratenggaro Village
- Be amazed by the beauty of Bwanna Beach
- Sunset at Pero Beach
- Check in at Ella / Pasola Hotel
Day 2 : Weekuri Lagoon - Mandorak Beach - Weekacura - Waingapu
- Enjoy the fascinating of weekuri Lagoon. The clear blue water comes from the sea underneath the rock cliff
- Photo stop at Mandorak Beach
- Back to Tambolaka for lunch
- Heading Waikelo Sawah, a cave which is a large source of water that runs through wide rice fields. Enjoy the views while walking towards Weekacura, a beautiful river in the midle of rice field where we can swim and relax.
- Traveling to Waingapu, the capital of East Sumba Region
- Diiner in Waingapu and check-in at Padadita Beach Hotel.
Day 3 : Hiliwuku Hills - Waimarang Waterfall - Walakiri Beach
- Heading to Hiliwuku Hills
- Traveling to Waimarang Waterfall, unigue natural pool of clear blue water
- Enjoy the sunset beside of little pygmy mangroves at Walakiri Beach
- Having dinner and back to Hotel
Day 4 : Wairiding Hills - Waingapu Airport
- Check out after breakfast
- Capturing the beautiful scenery of Wairinding Hills
- Transfer to Waingapu (WGP) Airport
Price includes :
- 1 Nights Stay at Ella Hotel or Pasola Hotel
- 2 Nights Stay at Padadita Beach Hotel
- Car - Driver - Fuel
- Breakfast at the Hotel, Lunch and Dinner, Mineral Water
- Parking and Entrance Fees
Price excludes :
- Flight Tickets
- Personal Expenses
Cancelation fee will be charged with the following conditions:
- 50% of the total price for cancellation 30 days - 8 days before arrival.
- 75% of the total price for cancellations 7 days - four days before arrival.
- 100% of the total price for cancellations 3 days - one day before arrival.
Changes in Itinerary :
Please note that schedules may change without notice prior to or during the tour. Sometimes it rains in Sumba or something doesn’t go to plan, so we might have to change the itinerary. If, due to circumstances beyond our control, we are unable to offer a particular activity, we will try replacing it with a different activity of equal or greater value.
These booking conditions govern all bookings made with tour-sumba.com. Any booking made or order placed by a customer, whether through the company's website or otherwise, shall be deemed an offer by the customer to purchase the relevant package or travel arrangement subject to these booking conditions. By submitting a booking, you warrant and confirm to us that you comply with these arrangements.
If you have any questions, please contact us.